Best Body Shop Delaware Ohio 43015
Looking for the best body shop Delaware Ohio 43015 with years of experience. We are a certified body shop who specializes in the repairing the highest of luxury vehicles.
Premium Luxury Vehicle RepairWe Service The Following Luxury Brands
- Greg Wick
- Kyle Youngquist
- TwistedMetal fixed the damage good as new and handled all the insurance paperwork.Bob Z.
- Car repair was scheduled timely and work completed as promised. Work quality is excellent--can see no evidence of damage. Personnel were friendly and...William D.
- Everything that I've sent here has exceeded expectations! Highly recommend!!Eduardo Collazo
- Beth Birchfield
- They fixed my van the right way, worked with our insurance, which made it easy for me, and even buffed out some unrelated scratches. Great customer service, would definitely recommend!Caity
- Everyone that I came in contact with were very professional and upfront in what needed to be done. They explained what the job entailed and kept me informed...Christine R.
- My 2015 Acura TLX was repaired in the time they specified. Everyone was very professional and upfront, no hidden surprises that you get from most repair shops.CL Reik
- I have had my auto repaired twice by Twisted Metal with excellent results. It looks good as new.Willis Gould
- Our 3 years old Acura TL looks like a brand new car. Thank you, Johnny !koreanskibum
- From start to finish Twisted Metal Collision did an outstanding job repairing my Yukon. Johnny took time to explain exactly what was being repaired and Becky worked with both the insurance company and parts suppliers to make sure I received the best claim and proper parts. And just as important, my truck was delivered on the day it was promised. I will not take my vehicles to any other place for body / collision repair.John Taylor
- I cannot say enough about the professionalism and A+ customer service by Johnny and also Becky. Becky always got back to me quickly and always kept me up...Jennifer L.
- Johnny & Becky went above and beyond my expectations. I'm really happy that I decided to take my vehicle to Twisted Metal. If I could give them 6 stars I would!!!Gerard Kortyna
- Johnny and his staff at twisted metal ...do exemplary work They are efficient, accommodating, and always friendly. If I could give them 10 stars- I would !Michael Massa
- Excellent experience with Johnny and Twisted Metal on my Lexus. Johnny was very willing to work with me on the repairs and gives you that "I'm important" feeling you get with a smaller shop that does high quality work. Would recommend all to use Twisted for your auto repair needsKurt
- Johnny did a great job on our car at a reasonable price. Would highly recommend.Mike Latimer
- Very professional!Jonathan zhang
- Excellent customer service and quality work.Valerie
- Friendly, timely, and fair prices!Molly R.
- Johnny is the best he worked with my insurance and instead of fixing it he recommended totaling the vehicle. He could have made a great deal of money on the...Kenneth Cornell
- We've had a few unfortunate car accidents this year in our family. We've tried 3 different autobody shops and by far our experience with Twisted Metal has been the best. They did a great job of setting clear expectations on timeline up front and kept me informed weekly on progress. My car looks and drives great! THANK YOU Twisted Metal for such a great experience!Stephanie Noel
- I highly recommend Twisted Metal!! Johnny fought hard with the insurance company to make sure my van was fixed right and with the best parts available. They...C Tompki
- Great job.Chad Dyer
- Great experience, Johnny and his office are professional yet made you feel immediately comfortable. Great experience during a tough time, very proactive with communicating with me and proudly stands behind their work.Rudy O.
- Johnny went way beyond the expected to make the insurance company pay for a proper repair to my vehicle. Without his work, the insurance company would have paid for only a partial repair, not repairing the entire damage from the collision. Twisted Metal does beautiful work. Many Thanks to them.Dave Miller
- Very knowledgeable and great service. Happy to support the local business owner!Jennifer M.
- Great experience, Johnny and his office are professional yet made you feel immediately comfortable. Great experience during a tough time, very proactive with...Rudy O.
- Great experience, Johnny and his office are professional yet made you feel immediately comfortable. Great experience during a tough time, very proactive with...Rudy firstname.lastname@example.org
- They were very clear with what was going on. The price they told me was exactly what I ended up paying. My truck looked as good as new when they were...Joseph MacAdam
- Great servicr... vehicle looks amazing!Karen
- Outstanding place to do business. We had my wife's 2013 Chevy Sonic taken to Twisted Metal in Powell, Oh. Johnny and his crew were awesome. There was a...Chris B.
- I write to simply convey my utmost satisfaction with the service I received from Johnny at Twisted Metal in Powell Ohio. Exceptional customer care was...Dawn M.
- Johnny, Twisted Metal's owner, was very straight forward about the repair process. He was our strong advocate during the initial negotiations with an opposing insurance company that wanted him to use aftermarket parts on our car. His time line was exactly as promised. The work is flawless and our car was returned to us completely detailed and looking better than it did before the accident. He has built a great reputation in this industry and I would highly recommend his Company!Steven King
- Beautiful work!Mary Schuh
- I am very happy with the work done on my car. The service was great. Johnny is very honest and explains exactly what will be done to fix the repairs. The job was done in a timely manner. I am very happy with the results. I would recommend Twisted Metal Collision to my family and friends.Vicki Webb
- Very knowledgeable about their business. True professionals that are looking to do what's best for you financially and for your safety.Tim Lovett
- Johnny was awesome to work with. He did a great job in the time he quoted. He also saved me money!! Can't say enough good things.Tracy Miller
- Service with Twisted Metal was quick and efficient. The work that was done was outstanding and the results are a perfect match. I will definitely use them again... if needed of course!Todd Kranz
- Johnny is simply wonderful to work with. He was timely, and he was understanding. He got me a brand new part instead of settling with what the insurance wanted and using a refurbished part and still got it covered. He got my van to me on time and because he didn't get it clean, he absorbed my low deductible. As a single mother, every little bit helps! He was trustworthy and delivered on everything he said he would do. I will only use Johnny for all car repairs from here on out.Betsy A Kordes
- Great work. The owner and staff are friendly and helpful, they did a wonderful job repairing my car after it was broken into. Thank-you, I'd use them or...Greg Latanick
- Johnny and the staff were all wonderful to work with! This place is the real deal-they got brand new parts for my van instead of getting parts that had been...Betsy Kordes
- Johnny and the Twisted Metal staff are all so nice and did a great job on my Enclave! I would highly recommend them.Beth Francis
- Great service! When I visited them, they noticed I have my little one sleeping in the car and they took care of without me moving from the van. They were knowdlegble and professional. Very quick service and reasonable price! Highly recommended! Great family business!Dayan T.
- All the repair work was done in a timely manner and with high quality. Highly recommended!Andrea Squaiella
- I was very happy with my experience at twisted metal collision center. They were friendly, fair, and honest. The work they did was perfect. One last thing, they came in under estimate and cut the bill without being asked. Thank you very much!Andrew
- I was hit by a drunk driver on the way home from work in my 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe. After working with insurance I decided to pick my own repair shop. After...John Boggs
- Great work, owner was very nice and they did a wonderful job. My car was vandalised and needed a new trunk and rear windshield. It looks better than new now. Thanks guys.Greg
- Twisted Metal is an excellent place for Auto repair. I had rust repair over my Expedition Wheel Well. While most companies do not do rust repair, They did....Vonnie
- It's nice to find an honest body shop owner whose primary goal is to fix your car to new condition! Johnny was easy to work with, honest and worked with the...Bonnie Pugh
Powered by Prestige Reputation Manager
Tips To Select The Best Body Shop Delaware Ohio
When that unfortunate accident happens it’s perfectly normal to feel anxiety towards the entire situation. Most people run out and hire the first company they come across. Or worse, solely selecting the “best body Delaware Ohio” on the lowest price. Understand you get what you pay for.
Twisted Metal Collision has been around for over 16 years and our reputation only gets stronger year after year.
Below we want to lay out a few tips on selecting the best body shop Delaware Ohio 43015.
1. Consider experience
One key element that you need to consider when scouting for an auto collision repair shop is experience. We’ve been in business for longer than 16 years and we realize what it takes to offer our clients quality services. When you choose our services, we are going to make sure the process is simple to ensure you’re comfortable as possible. As the best body shop Delaware Ohio :-), we advise our visitors to first do an extensive research online along with ask their close friends and family members for recommendation and referrals. However, before you make your final decision, make sure that you take into account the company’s experience. The greater experienced an auto collision repair shop is, the greater the chances of you getting quality services.
2. Research the company
This can be another key element that lots of people overlook. Before making your own final selection, research the company’s process, staff, tools, industry connections, marketing plans, reviews, specialties, etc. Your vehicle is a critical part of your life and want to make the right choice in your body shop selection.
Take your time and discover if your company if fully certified, licensed plus the quality of professionalism they may have. If you own a high-end luxury car, you’ll want to choose a company that has highly skilled staff that are up to date with the automobile latest repair techniques.Being a professional luxury car repairs, we usually train our staff regularly to make sure that they may be well conversant together with the latest repair technology. The ways to access condition of the art facility that may comfortably repair top quality cars including Lexus and Mercedes.
Being a body shop who services luxury vehicles rest assured our staff is professionally trained on all of the latest repair technologies. If the best body shop Delaware Ohio you are researching is not certified in luxury auto repair or any vehicle body repair, then it’s time to continue your search.
3. Read customer testimonials
What are the best body shop Delaware Ohio clients that have used the companies services saying about the grade of services that they offer? Thanks to advance in technology now it is easy to read reviews by going to the company’s website and reading testimonials. When reading reviews, don’t just focus on the positive ones, take your time and focus the negatives ones also. Also, check how customers have rated the company. At Twisted Metal Collision, we’re proud of our high reviews our customers have left us. We always ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied, one factor that is evident from 5-star rating they’ve given us.
4. Contact the business
After you have collected enough information, be sure that contact the company. Body shops that are efficient and reliable usually offer online estimates to their customers. Ensure that you obtain a no cost online quote to get yourself a rough idea of what it’s likely you’ll pay if you hire their company.
5. Make sure that the company is trustworthy
Many organizations usually need you to provide your personal details just like your email address and name before the can get the process started. Therefore, it is essential to decide on a company which is trustworthy and reliable. Once you have given them your own information, the corporation should reply in an organized manner because they supply the information you have.
What sort of customer satisfaction department will get back to you to help you understand how skillful and organized they are. Moreover, if the body shop company that you’ve chosen is in your area, or zip code 43015, you can pay them a visit and check out the caliber of tools and materials that they normally use.
6. Capacity to handle all insurance carrier claims
Finally, the most crucial factor you will want to consider when choosing an auto collision repair company is by how many insurance carriers, and more importantly, YOUR insurance carrier they work with.
Only established and reputable auto body shops can accept all insurance companies.
Twisted metal collisions is really a reputable car repair service provider which includes over 16 years of experience. For the last 8 years, we’ve specialized in Mercedes and Lexus repair. All our services aren’t just high quality but also, they are environmentally friendly.
#bestbodyshopdelawareohio | #certifiedbodyshopindelaware | #bodyshopdelawareohio
City of Delaware Ohio
Delaware is a city in and the county seat of Delaware County, Ohio, United States. Delaware was founded in 1808 and was incorporated in 1816. It is located near the center of Ohio, is about 30 miles (48 km) north of Columbus, and is part of the Columbus, Ohio Metropolitan Area. The population was 34,753 at the 2010 census, while the Columbus-Marion-Chillicothe, OH Combined Statistical Area has 2,002,604 people.
The city and county of Delaware are named for the Delaware tribe, the city of Delaware itself was founded on a Mingo village called Pluggy’s Town. The first recorded settler was Joseph Barber in 1807. Shortly after other men started settling in the area (according to the Delaware Historical Society)- Moses Byxbe, William Little, Solomon Smith, and Elder Jacob Drake, Thomas Butler, and Ira Carpenter began building in the area. In 1808, Moses Byxbe built the first framed house on William Street. On March 11, 1808, a plan of the city was filed, marking the official founding of the town. Byxbe and the others planned the city to be originally on the east bank of the river, but was switched to the west bank only a few days after the first plan was filed.
Delaware was still a small community, in 1812, when the capital of Ohio was moved from Chillicothe, Delaware and Columbus were both in the running and Delaware lost by a single vote to Columbus. However, following the War of 1812, settlers began arriving in Delaware in greater numbers. Among some of the earliest settlers were the parents of Rutherford B. Hayes, the 19th President of the United States. The Hayes home no longer stands, but a historical marker in front of a BP station marks the location.