BEST POWELL OHIO AUTO BODY REPAIR SHOP
1. Repair Estimate
During the Estimate Process, the vehicle is inspected and relevant data is entered into our Estimate Computer Systems. This data is complied into an estimate that determines the cost of repairs. However, often there is hidden damage that cannot be seen until after the vehicle is disassembled.
In Disassembly, hidden damage is often found, and inner structure repairs are determined. Many times this will require scheduling an insurance re-inspection and ordering additional parts.
5. Structural Repair
In the Structure Repair area, the unitized body is returned back to the factory specification. A sophisticated measuring system is used to monitor all phases in this area. A computer-based measurement system is used to analyze the frame of your vehicle. This system ensures an accurate repair.
7. Paint and Refinishing
Paint Preparation is a critical step in the refinishing process of every vehicle. All panels are prepared for paint, then primed and sealed to ensure good adhesion when the final top color and clear coats of paint are applied.
In the Detailing area, the vehicle is hand washed, dried and lightly detailed inside and out to remove any dust or dirt that accumulated during the repair process. Then a final quality control inspection is performed.
2. Repair Authorization
Once the estimate is completed, the insurance company will review it. There may be some negotiations on the price and procedures required to repair the vehicle. The insurance company will determine if the vehicle is even repairable. Once this process is completed, the vehicle begins the actual repair process.
4. Order Parts
The required parts for your vehicle are ordered, and availability is checked. If a part needs to be special ordered, the order will be placed as soon as possible. Although many parts may arrive very quickly, the repair process cannot begin until the shop receives all of the structural parts.
6. Body Repair
The Body Repair Department replaces exterior panels and all metal finishing that may be required. The vehicle begins to come back to life as sheet metal is installed and aligned. From here the vehicle will go to the Paint Preparations Department.
Final moldings and detail pieces are put back on the vehicle in the reassembly area. All the vehicle’s systems are checked during this process. The vehicle is almost complete and ready for delivery when it is in this stage.
Delivery is the last step in the repair process. When the customer arrives to pick up the vehicle, the bill is explained, and the final paper work is completed. The customer drives away in the vehicle that has been restored to its pre-accident condition.
CONTACT US FOR AN ESTIMATE
Premium Luxury Vehicle RepairWe Service The Following Luxury Brands
- Johnny Chaffins at Twisted Metal Collision is a stand-up guy. I had work done there approximately 3 years ago that started showing wear.Marty M.
- Outstanding service!Brian M.
- Johnny performed EXCELLENT work on my car and the staff worked diligently & kept me involved with everything.Mr. Montblanc
- The Twisted Metal Collision staff gave me the best experience I could have asked for!! They're worth the drive from wherever you may be!Lexus Lover
- They did a great job on my vehicle.Satya I.
- Excellent repair shop! I did find an issue with the repair. They took the vehicle back with no flak and fixed the issue.Jonathan Harmon
- Superb experience!! Excellent workmanship and customer oriented company!! Strongly recommend these wonderful folks!!!michael f.
- The office staff was informative and friendly. The owner priced the repairs fairly and they did a wonderful job.Roseanne H.
- Excellent service! Becky was super helpful and never missed a moment to follow up with my on the status of my car.Gabriela C.
- So happy a neighbor recommended your shop!Denise W.
- excellent quality of work. Thank you Twisted Metal!Robert Klem
- On time, on budget, honest, hospitable, and a great finish on my car.Woody C.
- Greg Wick
- Kyle Youngquist
- TwistedMetal fixed the damage good as new and handled all the insurance paperwork.Bob Z.
- Car repair was scheduled timely and work completed as promised. Work quality is excellent--can see no evidence of damage. Personnel were friendly and...William D.
- Everything that I've sent here has exceeded expectations! Highly recommend!!Eduardo Collazo
- Beth Birchfield
- They fixed my van the right way, worked with our insurance, which made it easy for me, and even buffed out some unrelated scratches. Great customer service, would definitely recommend!Caity
- rowin moon
- Everyone that I came in contact with were very professional and upfront in what needed to be done. They explained what the job entailed and kept me informed...Christine R.
- My 2015 Acura TLX was repaired in the time they specified. Everyone was very professional and upfront, no hidden surprises that you get from most repair shops.CL Reik
- I have had my auto repaired twice by Twisted Metal with excellent results. It looks good as new.Willis Gould
- Our 3 years old Acura TL looks like a brand new car. Thank you, Johnny !koreanskibum
- From start to finish Twisted Metal Collision did an outstanding job repairing my Yukon. Johnny took time to explain exactly what was being repaired and Becky worked with both the insurance company and parts suppliers to make sure I received the best claim and proper parts. And just as important, my truck was delivered on the day it was promised. I will not take my vehicles to any other place for body / collision repair.John Taylor
- I cannot say enough about the professionalism and A+ customer service by Johnny and also Becky. Becky always got back to me quickly and always kept me up...Jennifer L.
- Johnny & Becky went above and beyond my expectations. I'm really happy that I decided to take my vehicle to Twisted Metal. If I could give them 6 stars I would!!!Gerard Kortyna
- Johnny and his staff at twisted metal ...do exemplary work They are efficient, accommodating, and always friendly. If I could give them 10 stars- I would !Michael Massa
- Excellent experience with Johnny and Twisted Metal on my Lexus. Johnny was very willing to work with me on the repairs and gives you that "I'm important" feeling you get with a smaller shop that does high quality work. Would recommend all to use Twisted for your auto repair needsKurt
- Johnny did a great job on our car at a reasonable price. Would highly recommend.Mike Latimer
- Very professional!Jonathan zhang
- Excellent customer service and quality work.Valerie
- Friendly, timely, and fair prices!Molly R.
- Johnny is the best he worked with my insurance and instead of fixing it he recommended totaling the vehicle. He could have made a great deal of money on the...Kenneth Cornell
- We've had a few unfortunate car accidents this year in our family. We've tried 3 different autobody shops and by far our experience with Twisted Metal has been the best. They did a great job of setting clear expectations on timeline up front and kept me informed weekly on progress. My car looks and drives great! THANK YOU Twisted Metal for such a great experience!Stephanie Noel
- I highly recommend Twisted Metal!! Johnny fought hard with the insurance company to make sure my van was fixed right and with the best parts available. They...C Tompki
- Great job.Chad Dyer
- Great experience, Johnny and his office are professional yet made you feel immediately comfortable. Great experience during a tough time, very proactive with communicating with me and proudly stands behind their work.Rudy O.
- Johnny went way beyond the expected to make the insurance company pay for a proper repair to my vehicle. Without his work, the insurance company would have paid for only a partial repair, not repairing the entire damage from the collision. Twisted Metal does beautiful work. Many Thanks to them.Dave Miller
- Very knowledgeable and great service. Happy to support the local business owner!Jennifer M.
- Great experience, Johnny and his office are professional yet made you feel immediately comfortable. Great experience during a tough time, very proactive with...Rudy O.
- Great experience, Johnny and his office are professional yet made you feel immediately comfortable. Great experience during a tough time, very proactive with...Rudy firstname.lastname@example.org
- They were very clear with what was going on. The price they told me was exactly what I ended up paying. My truck looked as good as new when they were...Joseph MacAdam
- Great servicr... vehicle looks amazing!Karen
- Outstanding place to do business. We had my wife's 2013 Chevy Sonic taken to Twisted Metal in Powell, Oh. Johnny and his crew were awesome. There was a...Chris B.
- I write to simply convey my utmost satisfaction with the service I received from Johnny at Twisted Metal in Powell Ohio. Exceptional customer care was...Dawn M.
- Johnny, Twisted Metal's owner, was very straight forward about the repair process. He was our strong advocate during the initial negotiations with an opposing insurance company that wanted him to use aftermarket parts on our car. His time line was exactly as promised. The work is flawless and our car was returned to us completely detailed and looking better than it did before the accident. He has built a great reputation in this industry and I would highly recommend his Company!Steven King
- Beautiful work!Mary Schuh
- I am very happy with the work done on my car. The service was great. Johnny is very honest and explains exactly what will be done to fix the repairs. The job was done in a timely manner. I am very happy with the results. I would recommend Twisted Metal Collision to my family and friends.Vicki Webb
- Very knowledgeable about their business. True professionals that are looking to do what's best for you financially and for your safety.Tim Lovett
See What Our Powell Ohio Body Shop Is About.
Do not trust unqualified hands with the auto body shop repair of your luxury vehicle, follows these tips to choose the right company.
Have you damaged your car in a collision recently? Then you are understandably under some stress about getting your car repaired as quickly as possible but be advised and do not make haste because a hurried decision can mean selecting the first option you find and trust your precious luxury car in the hand of an inexperienced, untrained and unreliable car collision repair service. So let us at Twisted Metal Collision, best body shop Powell Ohio has to offer, help you select a dependable and capable auto collision repair service through our expert tips and advice.
With an experience spanning over 16 years in the auto repair industry, we understand that who you entrust to repair your vehicle after an accident is an extremely important decision. We intend to make the collision repair process as simple as dropping off your vehicle then picking it up at the scheduled time with no headaches in between. We suggest that you start your search online or by asking friends and family for referrals, this is one of the best ways of easily getting a few companies that offer collision repair services.
Do Your Auto Body Shop Repair Research
Once you have the names, it is time to learn more about these companies. This is a crucial phase of your decision-making process, we advise you to learn as much as possible about the companies before reaching a final decision and to avoid having regrets later about a botched-up car body repair. Learn about their credentials, make sure that the company you are considering has only fully certified and trained professionals. If your car is a high-end luxury model then this information is extremely important and should not be ignored at any cost because only certified or trained repair companies possess the knowledge and the stage by stage training on the latest repair techniques directly from the manufacturers of most luxury automobiles. Powell Ohio 43065 based Twisted Metal Collision specializes in luxury vehicle repair, we have the latest technology, certified body shop repair professionals and a fully equipped facility that can repair most high-end cars including Lexus and Mercedes repair.
Another effective method of collecting information about the standards of service quality of any company is to check out customer reviews. Fortunately, in today’s digital era of the internet, there are plenty of online platforms that offer independent user reviews and testimonials about a company and its services. One of the best places you can read reviews is on a company’s Google+ profile page because these testimonials usually come up when you Google search a company’s name. Look for the star rating, read both positive and negative reviews to get a better sense of the picture. We suggest you also go to a website like Yelp that focuses only on customer reviews. Twisted Metal Collision is extremely proud of the fact that we maintain a spotless customer satisfaction record which is evident from the many 5-star rated reviews we have been receiving from customers in Powell, Westerville, Worthington, Lewis Center, Plain City, Delaware, Marysville, Dublin and Northern Columbus communities.
What To Do Next
After you have collected most of the information you may need to base an informed decision on, we would suggest initiating contact with your chosen company. Most reliable and capable companies offer a free online estimate service. By requesting a free online quote or estimate, you can get information about the estimated prices of the service, and the approximate time it would require a company to complete the job. To get a quote you may be required to provide a few personal details such as your name and email address to the company along with the details of the services you are looking to purchase. A trustworthy and reputable company will keep your information safe and will get back to you with all the details in an organized and swift manner. Your subsequent interaction with the customer services department of the company will give you a good clue about how well-organized and skillful a company is, so don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Also, if your chosen auto body repair company is close by, you can also pay them a visit to find out about the equipment and materials they use.
Finally, choose a company that can handle all insurance company claims after the initial claim has been submitted. Only an established and reputable Powell Ohio auto body shop will be able to work with all insurance company claims.
All this information can mean the difference between just getting your luxury car repaired or getting it repaired correctly.
20 Year Auto Body Shop Veteran
We own our success to the owner of the Twisted Metal Collisions, who is a 20 year veteran of the industry with the last 8 years specializing in Lexus and Mercedes repair. Twisted Metal Collision is an environmentally friendly shop, we use the highest quality waterborne paints available that can match any vehicle’s factory color.