Top Rated Auto Body Shop Columbus Ohio
Looking for the highly reviewed auto body shop Columbus Ohio company with years of experience.
We are a certified body shop repair company who specializes in repairing the highest of luxury vehicles.
Premium Luxury Vehicle RepairWe Service The Following Luxury Brands
- The staff was thorough, knowledgeable and explained everything in detail. The owners are very friendly too.Kareema Sanders
- Andrea Krysty
- Twisted Metal was great to work with. I had multiple things done to my 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee and would highly recommend them!Brian Forrest
- Excellent job on my vehicle and the office gals were great to work with.Russ Hanson
- They were very helpful and kept me up to date on what was happening and estimated finish dates, things out of anyone’s control happen but they always made sure I knew as soon as they knew.Nia Dunn
- Good communication throughout the process. Car turned out great. Would not hesitate to use them again.Jeff and Heather Williams
- This was our second time using Twisted Metal Collision and the result is always perfect.Megan Leach
- Johnny Chaffins at Twisted Metal Collision is a stand-up guy. I had work done there approximately 3 years ago that started showing wear.Marty M.
- Outstanding service!Brian M.
- Johnny performed EXCELLENT work on my car and the staff worked diligently & kept me involved with everything.Mr. Montblanc
- The Twisted Metal Collision staff gave me the best experience I could have asked for!! They're worth the drive from wherever you may be!Lexus Lover
- They did a great job on my vehicle.Satya I.
- Excellent repair shop! I did find an issue with the repair. They took the vehicle back with no flak and fixed the issue.Jonathan Harmon
- Superb experience!! Excellent workmanship and customer oriented company!! Strongly recommend these wonderful folks!!!michael f.
- The office staff was informative and friendly. The owner priced the repairs fairly and they did a wonderful job.Roseanne H.
- Excellent service! Becky was super helpful and never missed a moment to follow up with my on the status of my car.Gabriela C.
- So happy a neighbor recommended your shop!Denise W.
- excellent quality of work. Thank you Twisted Metal!Robert Klem
- On time, on budget, honest, hospitable, and a great finish on my car.Woody C.
- Greg Wick
- Kyle Youngquist
- TwistedMetal fixed the damage good as new and handled all the insurance paperwork.Bob Z.
- Car repair was scheduled timely and work completed as promised. Work quality is excellent--can see no evidence of damage. Personnel were friendly and...William D.
- Everything that I've sent here has exceeded expectations! Highly recommend!!Eduardo Collazo
- Beth Birchfield
- They fixed my van the right way, worked with our insurance, which made it easy for me, and even buffed out some unrelated scratches. Great customer service, would definitely recommend!Caity
- rowin moon
- Everyone that I came in contact with were very professional and upfront in what needed to be done. They explained what the job entailed and kept me informed...Christine R.
- My 2015 Acura TLX was repaired in the time they specified. Everyone was very professional and upfront, no hidden surprises that you get from most repair shops.CL Reik
- I have had my auto repaired twice by Twisted Metal with excellent results. It looks good as new.Willis Gould
- Our 3 years old Acura TL looks like a brand new car. Thank you, Johnny !koreanskibum
- From start to finish Twisted Metal Collision did an outstanding job repairing my Yukon. Johnny took time to explain exactly what was being repaired and Becky worked with both the insurance company and parts suppliers to make sure I received the best claim and proper parts. And just as important, my truck was delivered on the day it was promised. I will not take my vehicles to any other place for body / collision repair.John Taylor
- I cannot say enough about the professionalism and A+ customer service by Johnny and also Becky. Becky always got back to me quickly and always kept me up...Jennifer L.
- Johnny & Becky went above and beyond my expectations. I'm really happy that I decided to take my vehicle to Twisted Metal. If I could give them 6 stars I would!!!Gerard Kortyna
- Johnny and his staff at twisted metal ...do exemplary work They are efficient, accommodating, and always friendly. If I could give them 10 stars- I would !Michael Massa
- Excellent experience with Johnny and Twisted Metal on my Lexus. Johnny was very willing to work with me on the repairs and gives you that "I'm important" feeling you get with a smaller shop that does high quality work. Would recommend all to use Twisted for your auto repair needsKurt
- Johnny did a great job on our car at a reasonable price. Would highly recommend.Mike Latimer
- Very professional!Jonathan zhang
- Excellent customer service and quality work.Valerie
- Friendly, timely, and fair prices!Molly R.
- Johnny is the best he worked with my insurance and instead of fixing it he recommended totaling the vehicle. He could have made a great deal of money on the...Kenneth Cornell
- We've had a few unfortunate car accidents this year in our family. We've tried 3 different autobody shops and by far our experience with Twisted Metal has been the best. They did a great job of setting clear expectations on timeline up front and kept me informed weekly on progress. My car looks and drives great! THANK YOU Twisted Metal for such a great experience!Stephanie Noel
- I highly recommend Twisted Metal!! Johnny fought hard with the insurance company to make sure my van was fixed right and with the best parts available. They...C Tompki
- Great job.Chad Dyer
- Great experience, Johnny and his office are professional yet made you feel immediately comfortable. Great experience during a tough time, very proactive with communicating with me and proudly stands behind their work.Rudy O.
- Johnny went way beyond the expected to make the insurance company pay for a proper repair to my vehicle. Without his work, the insurance company would have paid for only a partial repair, not repairing the entire damage from the collision. Twisted Metal does beautiful work. Many Thanks to them.Dave Miller
- Very knowledgeable and great service. Happy to support the local business owner!Jennifer M.
- Great experience, Johnny and his office are professional yet made you feel immediately comfortable. Great experience during a tough time, very proactive with...Rudy O.
- Great experience, Johnny and his office are professional yet made you feel immediately comfortable. Great experience during a tough time, very proactive with...Rudy firstname.lastname@example.org
- They were very clear with what was going on. The price they told me was exactly what I ended up paying. My truck looked as good as new when they were...Joseph MacAdam
Powered by Prestige Reputation Manager
How To Select A Highly Reviewed Auto Body Shop Columbus Ohio Company
When that unfortunate accident happens it’s perfectly normal to feel anxiety towards the entire situation. Most people run out and hire the first Columbus Oh company they come across. Or worse, solely selecting an “auto body shop Columbus Ohio Company” on the lowest price. Understand you get what you pay for.
Twisted Metal Collision has been around for over 16 years and our reputation only gets stronger year after year.
Below we want to lay out a few tips on selecting the best auto body shop Columbus Ohio business.
1. Consider experience
One key element that you need to consider when scouting for an auto collision repair shop is experience. We’ve been in business for longer than 16 years and we realize what it takes to offer our clients quality services. When you choose our services, we are going to make sure the process is simple to ensure you’re comfortable as possible. As the best auto body repair shop in Columbus Ohio :-), we advise our visitors to first do an extensive research online along with asking their close friends and family members for recommendation and referrals. However, before you make your final decision, make sure that you take into account the company’s experience. The greater experienced an auto collision repair shop is, the greater the chances of you getting quality services.
2. Research the Auto Body Shop
This can be another key element that lots of people overlook. Before making your own final selection, research the company’s process, staff, tools, industry connections, marketing plans, reviews, specialties, etc. Your vehicle is a critical part of your life and you want to make the right choice in your body shop selection.
Take your time and discover if your company is fully certified, licensed plus the quality of professionalism they may have. If you own a high-end luxury vehicle, you’ll want to choose a business that has highly skilled staff that are up to date with the automobiles latest repair techniques. Being a professional luxury car repair body shop, we usually train our staff regularly to make sure that they may be well conversant together with the latest repair technology. The ways to access condition of the art facility that may comfortably repair top quality cars including Lexus and Mercedes.
Being a Columbus Ohio body shop who services luxury vehicles rest assured our staff is professionally trained on all of the latest repair technologies. If the auto repair body shop you are researching is not certified in luxury auto repair or any vehicle body repair, then it’s time to continue your search.
3. Read customer testimonials
What are the body shops clients that have used the companies services saying about the grade of services that they offer? Thanks to advance in technology now it is easy to read reviews by going to the company’s website and reading testimonials. When reading reviews, don’t just focus on the positive ones, take your time and focus the negatives ones also. Also, check how customers have rated the company. At Twisted Metal Collision, we’re proud of our high reviews our customers have left us. We always ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied, one factor that is evident from 5-star rating they’ve given us.
4. Contact the business
After you have collected enough information, be sure to contact the company. Body shops that are efficient and reliable usually offer online estimates to their customers. Ensure that you obtain a no cost online quote to get yourself a rough idea of what it’s likely you’ll pay if you hire their company.
5. Make sure that the company is trustworthy
Many organizations usually need you to provide your personal details just like your email address and name before they can get the process started. Therefore, it is essential to decide on a company which is trustworthy and reliable. Once you have given them your own information, the corporation should reply in an organized manner because they supply the information you have.
What sort of customer satisfaction department will get back to you to help you understand how skillful and organized they are. Moreover, if the body shop company that you’ve chosen is in your area, or zip code, you can pay them a visit and check out the caliber of tools and materials that they normally use.
6. Capacity to handle all insurance carrier claims
Finally, the most crucial factor you will want to consider when choosing an auto collision repair company is by how many insurance carriers, and more importantly, YOUR insurance carrier they work with.
Only established and reputable auto body shops can accept all insurance companies.
Twisted Metal Collision is really a reputable car repair service provider which includes over 16 years of experience. For the last 8 years, we’ve specialized in Mercedes and Lexus repair. All our services aren’t just high quality but also, they are environmentally friendly.
Columbus is the capital and largest city of the U.S. state of Ohio. It is the 15th largest city in the United States, with a population of 850,106 as of 2015 estimates. This makes Columbus the fourth most populous state capital in the United States, and the third largest city in the Midwestern United States. It is the core city of the Columbus, OH Metropolitan Statistical Area, which encompasses a ten county area. With a population of 2,021,632, it is Ohio’s third largest metropolitan area.
Columbus is the county seat of Franklin County. The city proper has also expanded and annexed portions of adjoining Delaware County and Fairfield County. Named for explorer Christopher Columbus, the city was founded in 1812 at the confluence of the Scioto and Olentangy rivers, and assumed the functions of state capital in 1816.
The city has a diverse economy based on education, government, insurance, banking, fashion, defense, aviation, food, clothes, logistics, steel, energy, medical research, health care, hospitality, retail, and technology. Columbus is home to the Battelle Memorial Institute, the world’s largest private research and development foundation; Chemical Abstracts Service, the world’s largest clearinghouse of chemical information; NetJets, the world’s largest fractional ownership jet aircraft fleet; and The Ohio State University, one of the largest universities in the United States. As of 2013, the city has the headquarters of five corporations in the U.S. Fortune 500: Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company, American Electric Power, L Brands, Big Lots, and Cardinal Health. The food service corporations Wendy’s, Donatos Pizza, Bob Evans, Max & Erma’s and White Castle along with nationally known companies Red Roof Inn, Rogue Fitness and Safelite are also based in the Columbus, Ohio metropolitan area.