Top Rated Auto Body Shop Columbus Ohio
Looking for the highly reviewed auto body shop Columbus Ohio company with years of experience.
We are a certified body shop repair company who specializes in repairing the highest of luxury vehicles.
Premium Luxury Vehicle RepairWe Service The Following Luxury Brands
- Excellent experience with Johnny and Twisted Metal on my Lexus. Johnny was very willing to work with me on the repairs and gives you that "I'm important" feeling you get with a smaller shop that does high quality work. Would recommend all to use Twisted for your auto repair needsKurt
- Johnny did a great job on our car at a reasonable price. Would highly recommend.Mike Latimer
- Very professional!Jonathan zhang
- Excellent customer service and quality work.Valerie
- Johnny is the best he worked with my insurance and instead of fixing it he recommended totaling the vehicle. He could have made a great deal of money on the...Kenneth Cornell
- Friendly, timely, and fair prices!Molly R.
- We've had a few unfortunate car accidents this year in our family. We've tried 3 different autobody shops and by far our experience with Twisted Metal has been the best. They did a great job of setting clear expectations on timeline up front and kept me informed weekly on progress. My car looks and drives great! THANK YOU Twisted Metal for such a great experience!Stephanie Noel
- I highly recommend Twisted Metal!! Johnny fought hard with the insurance company to make sure my van was fixed right and with the best parts available. They...C Tompki
- Great job.Chad Dyer
- Great experience, Johnny and his office are professional yet made you feel immediately comfortable. Great experience during a tough time, very proactive with communicating with me and proudly stands behind their work.Rudy O.
- Johnny went way beyond the expected to make the insurance company pay for a proper repair to my vehicle. Without his work, the insurance company would have paid for only a partial repair, not repairing the entire damage from the collision. Twisted Metal does beautiful work. Many Thanks to them.Dave Miller
- Great experience, Johnny and his office are professional yet made you feel immediately comfortable. Great experience during a tough time, very proactive with...Rudy firstname.lastname@example.org
- They were very clear with what was going on. The price they told me was exactly what I ended up paying. My truck looked as good as new when they were...Joseph MacAdam
- Great servicr... vehicle looks amazing!Karen
- Very knowledgeable and great service. Happy to support the local business owner!Jennifer M.
- Great experience, Johnny and his office are professional yet made you feel immediately comfortable. Great experience during a tough time, very proactive with...Rudy O.
- I write to simply convey my utmost satisfaction with the service I received from Johnny at Twisted Metal in Powell Ohio. Exceptional customer care was...Dawn M.
- Beautiful work!Mary Schuh
- I am very happy with the work done on my car. The service was great. Johnny is very honest and explains exactly what will be done to fix the repairs. The job was done in a timely manner. I am very happy with the results. I would recommend Twisted Metal Collision to my family and friends.Vicki Webb
- Johnny, Twisted Metal's owner, was very straight forward about the repair process. He was our strong advocate during the initial negotiations with an opposing insurance company that wanted him to use aftermarket parts on our car. His time line was exactly as promised. The work is flawless and our car was returned to us completely detailed and looking better than it did before the accident. He has built a great reputation in this industry and I would highly recommend his Company!Steven King
- Very knowledgeable about their business. True professionals that are looking to do what's best for you financially and for your safety.Tim Lovett
- Johnny was awesome to work with. He did a great job in the time he quoted. He also saved me money!! Can't say enough good things.Tracy Miller
- Great work. The owner and staff are friendly and helpful, they did a wonderful job repairing my car after it was broken into. Thank-you, I'd use them or...Greg Latanick
- Johnny and the staff were all wonderful to work with! This place is the real deal-they got brand new parts for my van instead of getting parts that had been...Betsy Kordes
- Service with Twisted Metal was quick and efficient. The work that was done was outstanding and the results are a perfect match. I will definitely use them again... if needed of course!Todd Kranz
- Johnny is simply wonderful to work with. He was timely, and he was understanding. He got me a brand new part instead of settling with what the insurance wanted and using a refurbished part and still got it covered. He got my van to me on time and because he didn't get it clean, he absorbed my low deductible. As a single mother, every little bit helps! He was trustworthy and delivered on everything he said he would do. I will only use Johnny for all car repairs from here on out.Betsy A Kordes
- I was hit by a drunk driver on the way home from work in my 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe. After working with insurance I decided to pick my own repair shop. After...John Boggs
- Johnny and the Twisted Metal staff are all so nice and did a great job on my Enclave! I would highly recommend them.Beth Francis
- Great service! When I visited them, they noticed I have my little one sleeping in the car and they took care of without me moving from the van. They were knowdlegble and professional. Very quick service and reasonable price! Highly recommended! Great family business!Dayan T.
- All the repair work was done in a timely manner and with high quality. Highly recommended!Andrea Squaiella
- I was very happy with my experience at twisted metal collision center. They were friendly, fair, and honest. The work they did was perfect. One last thing, they came in under estimate and cut the bill without being asked. Thank you very much!Andrew
- Great work, owner was very nice and they did a wonderful job. My car was vandalised and needed a new trunk and rear windshield. It looks better than new now. Thanks guys.Greg
- It's nice to find an honest body shop owner whose primary goal is to fix your car to new condition! Johnny was easy to work with, honest and worked with the...Bonnie Pugh
- The services, communication and follow-up are excellence. Johnny have gone extra miles to get OEM approved from the insurance company for my Lexus GX470,...Tony Lam
- After looking at many body shops, I found this one, Johnny was pleasant and reasonable with his estimate. He did an excellent job! The place is friendly and the work is excellent, I would not hesitate to recommend Twisted Metal to anyone seeking body work!Donna Clopton
- Twisted Metal is an excellent place for Auto repair. I had rust repair over my Expedition Wheel Well. While most companies do not do rust repair, They did....Vonnie
- Yes, Absolutely ! Excellent ! Fair, Reasonable quotes and quality work performed. I highly recommend the company. They restored my beautiful Mazda back to new again.Bobbie DePalma
- Great experience. Had 2 minor issues after the repair was completed, and made note of that to Johnny after his follow up. He then countnued to follow up with me until I was auuble to bring my car back in for a quick 15 minute fix. Overall very happy with the experience and would repeat.Craig Barhorst
- Wow. I was blown away by my experience with Johnny at Twisted Metal. The price was very fair. The quality of the work was tremendous. The communication...Steve R.
- Big Builders
- I could not be happier with the repair of my vehicle. I didn't think it could every be repaired back to normal. The insurance process was a breeze and everyone in the business was beyond helpful. I would recommend them to anyone.Lisa
- Several weeks ago I was referred to the Twisted Metal Collision body shop following some damage to the front end of my Subaru. Johnny (the owner) provided a fair estimate and kept me posted throughout the repair process. The car was ready as promised -- all clean and the paint match-up was perfect. So, for those looking for a high quality body shop with honest, professional and efficient service I can totally recommend putting Twisted Metal Collision at the top of their contact list.linda
- Very nice work done on Volvo S40. The owner provided a fair price for an out of pocket repair and while pointing out other scratches that "could be" repaired...KM
- I had my Chevrolet Silverado repaired at this facility after being rear ended. The owner of this shop is super nice, helpful and very professional. Twisted...Scott Sanford
- Great personal service and quality work by Johnny and his crew.Daniel Hunter
- Fantastic service and a place where they care about the quality of the repair including the parts used. Twisted Metal was more of an advocate for us than our...K. O.
- I was travelling through Ohio visiting very special American friends. On June 12 my friend and I were in a car crash. There are two pluses to this scenario, one the crash happened a couple of miles from my friends home and two, Twisted Metal. My friends convinced my insurance to send my Dodge Caravan to Twisted Metal for repair. I swear my van has never run better. I am so pleased with the repairs and the time and care you took to make it just like new for someone who is 500 miles away in another country. Thank you for your close contact with my friends Phil and Judy. If ever I get back to Ohio I will make sure to thank you in person.Bev cleary
- Very positive experience. They worked well with the insurance company to get the damage repaired and did a real nice job with the repairs including some...B. Z.
- Excellent technical work on body and lights, looks brand new, time wise it was a bit longer than expected but some of that was related to insurance claims not getting their act together at Farmers. Johnny & staff were pretty good about getting back to meBo Kuhar
- Communication with us was excellent. They were thorough in explaining the work that needed to be done. Workmanship was excellent. Would definitely recommended them to friends and family.ark
Powered by Prestige Reputation Manager
How To Select A Highly Reviewed Auto Body Shop Columbus Ohio Company
When that unfortunate accident happens it’s perfectly normal to feel anxiety towards the entire situation. Most people run out and hire the first Columbus Oh company they come across. Or worse, solely selecting an “auto body shop Columbus Ohio Company” on the lowest price. Understand you get what you pay for.
Twisted Metal Collision has been around for over 16 years and our reputation only gets stronger year after year.
Below we want to lay out a few tips on selecting the best auto body shop Columbus Ohio business.
1. Consider experience
One key element that you need to consider when scouting for an auto collision repair shop is experience. We’ve been in business for longer than 16 years and we realize what it takes to offer our clients quality services. When you choose our services, we are going to make sure the process is simple to ensure you’re comfortable as possible. As the best auto body repair shop in Columbus Ohio :-), we advise our visitors to first do an extensive research online along with asking their close friends and family members for recommendation and referrals. However, before you make your final decision, make sure that you take into account the company’s experience. The greater experienced an auto collision repair shop is, the greater the chances of you getting quality services.
2. Research the Auto Body Shop
This can be another key element that lots of people overlook. Before making your own final selection, research the company’s process, staff, tools, industry connections, marketing plans, reviews, specialties, etc. Your vehicle is a critical part of your life and you want to make the right choice in your body shop selection.
Take your time and discover if your company is fully certified, licensed plus the quality of professionalism they may have. If you own a high-end luxury vehicle, you’ll want to choose a business that has highly skilled staff that are up to date with the automobiles latest repair techniques. Being a professional luxury car repair body shop, we usually train our staff regularly to make sure that they may be well conversant together with the latest repair technology. The ways to access condition of the art facility that may comfortably repair top quality cars including Lexus and Mercedes.
Being a Columbus Ohio body shop who services luxury vehicles rest assured our staff is professionally trained on all of the latest repair technologies. If the auto repair body shop you are researching is not certified in luxury auto repair or any vehicle body repair, then it’s time to continue your search.
3. Read customer testimonials
What are the body shops clients that have used the companies services saying about the grade of services that they offer? Thanks to advance in technology now it is easy to read reviews by going to the company’s website and reading testimonials. When reading reviews, don’t just focus on the positive ones, take your time and focus the negatives ones also. Also, check how customers have rated the company. At Twisted Metal Collision, we’re proud of our high reviews our customers have left us. We always ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied, one factor that is evident from 5-star rating they’ve given us.
4. Contact the business
After you have collected enough information, be sure to contact the company. Body shops that are efficient and reliable usually offer online estimates to their customers. Ensure that you obtain a no cost online quote to get yourself a rough idea of what it’s likely you’ll pay if you hire their company.
5. Make sure that the company is trustworthy
Many organizations usually need you to provide your personal details just like your email address and name before they can get the process started. Therefore, it is essential to decide on a company which is trustworthy and reliable. Once you have given them your own information, the corporation should reply in an organized manner because they supply the information you have.
What sort of customer satisfaction department will get back to you to help you understand how skillful and organized they are. Moreover, if the body shop company that you’ve chosen is in your area, or zip code, you can pay them a visit and check out the caliber of tools and materials that they normally use.
6. Capacity to handle all insurance carrier claims
Finally, the most crucial factor you will want to consider when choosing an auto collision repair company is by how many insurance carriers, and more importantly, YOUR insurance carrier they work with.
Only established and reputable auto body shops can accept all insurance companies.
Twisted Metal Collision is really a reputable car repair service provider which includes over 16 years of experience. For the last 8 years, we’ve specialized in Mercedes and Lexus repair. All our services aren’t just high quality but also, they are environmentally friendly.
Columbus is the capital and largest city of the U.S. state of Ohio. It is the 15th largest city in the United States, with a population of 850,106 as of 2015 estimates. This makes Columbus the fourth most populous state capital in the United States, and the third largest city in the Midwestern United States. It is the core city of the Columbus, OH Metropolitan Statistical Area, which encompasses a ten county area. With a population of 2,021,632, it is Ohio’s third largest metropolitan area.
Columbus is the county seat of Franklin County. The city proper has also expanded and annexed portions of adjoining Delaware County and Fairfield County. Named for explorer Christopher Columbus, the city was founded in 1812 at the confluence of the Scioto and Olentangy rivers, and assumed the functions of state capital in 1816.
The city has a diverse economy based on education, government, insurance, banking, fashion, defense, aviation, food, clothes, logistics, steel, energy, medical research, health care, hospitality, retail, and technology. Columbus is home to the Battelle Memorial Institute, the world’s largest private research and development foundation; Chemical Abstracts Service, the world’s largest clearinghouse of chemical information; NetJets, the world’s largest fractional ownership jet aircraft fleet; and The Ohio State University, one of the largest universities in the United States. As of 2013, the city has the headquarters of five corporations in the U.S. Fortune 500: Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company, American Electric Power, L Brands, Big Lots, and Cardinal Health. The food service corporations Wendy’s, Donatos Pizza, Bob Evans, Max & Erma’s and White Castle along with nationally known companies Red Roof Inn, Rogue Fitness and Safelite are also based in the Columbus, Ohio metropolitan area.